Listed Building: KINGS FARMHOUSE (468343)

Find out more about .

Grade II
Volume/Map/Item 468343
Date assigned 12 February 1998
Date last amended


EYE TM17SE CRANLEY ROAD 585-1/4/91 (South side (off)) King's Farmhouse II Farmhouse, now two dwellings. c1740, divided into two in 1936. Roughcast and colourwashed timber frame. Roof of concrete corrugated tiles (replacing thatch 1966). T-shaped plan consisting of north-south front block with wing running east from rear. Formerly lobby entrance. 2 storeys. Facade is 3-window range. 3 uPVC windows to each floor. Gabled roof with ridge stack. Entrance door shares north gable with C20 single-storey extension under projecting flat roof. Rear wing also is a 3-window range, also with 2- and 3-light uPVC windows. INTERIOR: chamfered bridging beams with jewelled tongue stops. Frame with jowled principal posts. Ground floor of east room (in rear wing) with wave-moulded bridging beam. Listing NGR: TM1709171674

External Links (1)

Sources (0)



Grid reference TM 17091 71674 (point)
Map sheet TM17SE

Related Monuments/Buildings (1)

Record last edited

Feb 13 2020 11:42AM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.