Site Event/Activity record ESF19051 - Metal detecting
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Location||St Mary South Elmham|
|Grid reference||Centred TM 28859 85080 (295m by 325m)|
|Civil Parish||ST MARY, SOUTH ELMHAM, OTHERWISE HOMERSFIELD, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
- --- SSF50104 Digital archive: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service. Portable Antiquities Database.
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
- SEY 017 Metal detector find, December 1994: C11 bronze stirrup mount with three projections. (Sax) (PAS find)
- SEY 017 Roman artefact scatter (PAS find)
- SEY 017 Valley Farm; Church Wood (IA) (and BACKLOG) (PAS find)
- SEY 017 Various Med metal detected finds includes buckle, harness and spur (PAS find)
- SEY 017 Various metal detected finds includes buckle, spoon and a button (PAS find)
Record last edited
Mar 4 2019 2:05PM