The monument includes the bowl barrow known as Troston Mount which is situated to the south of Honington Airfield and immediately to the east of Broadmere Lake. The barrow is visible as an earthen mound, which stands to a height of approximately 2.5m. The barrow mound is roughly circular with a diameter of about 34m. Encircling the mound are a ditch and external bank, which are most clearly visible on the north east and south west sides of the mound. The ditch is largely infilled, but is marked by a hollow approximately 0.2m deep and up to 8m wide. The external bank is about 6m wide, and survives in places to a height of up to 0.5m. The monument is believed to have been used as a meeting place for the Court of the Bradmere Hundred. In addition, the Troston tithe map of 1842 names a field in the vicinity as `Gibbet Pightle' indicating the proximity of a gibbet/gallows site; this was possibly on Troston Mount.