Monument record KDG 016 - Baythorne Lodge; Dovehouse Close (field name)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 7138 4553 (51m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||KEDINGTON, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
`Ring ditches and field systems near Baythorne Lodge, TL 713 458' (S1)(S2)(R1). AP shows ring ditch, circa 30m diameter, with dark marks on interior. ?Respected by field system, KDG 018 (S2).
Probably dovecote site, field named `Dovehouse Close' in 1842 (S3).
- <R1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, APs AUQ 2, BSY 46-49.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. AP: CUCAP AUQ 1.
- <S1> SSF7393 (No record type): HDAG, card index, undated.
- <S2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP AUQ 1, 1968.
- <S3> SSF10170 Map: 1842. Kedington Tithe Map and Apportionment. Kedington Tithe, SRO (Bury), 1842.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 11 2016 11:01AM