Monument record SUT 078 - Sandgrenehouse, site of
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 3013 4548 (50m by 50m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||SUTTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Two buildings on the west side of `Sandgrene' and named as `Sandgrenehouse', a bond tenement of the manor of Sutton, belonging to W Burwell, marked on William Haiward's map of Sutton, 1629 (S1). Buildings now gone. For AP of toft boundaries, see SUT 110.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jan 25 2013 5:37PM