Monument record SUT 086 - Group of three buildings, belonging to Mr John Clinch, shown on William Haiward's map of Sutton, 1629 (S1).

Please read our .

Summary

Group of three buildings, belonging to Mr John Clinch, shown on William Haiward's map of Sutton, 1629 (S1).

Location

Grid reference Centred TM 3116 4597 (100m by 100m) (Centred on)
Map sheet TM34NW
Civil Parish SUTTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK

Map

Type and Period (2)

Full Description

Group of three buildings, belonging to Mr John Clinch, shown on William Haiward's map of Sutton, 1629 (S1). All have now gone.

Sources/Archives (2)

  • <S1> (No record type): SRO (Ipswich) JA1/54/2 `Description and platte of the town of Sutton...' by William Haiward, 1629.
  • <M1> Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: photcopy of (S1).

Finds (0)

Protected Status/Designation

  • None recorded

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Events/Activities (0)

Record last edited

Aug 2 1994 12:00AM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.