Monument record SUT 094 - Broxtead Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 3126 4637 (50m by 50m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||SUTTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Group of 4 buildings, belonging to Henry Havfen, shown on William Haiward's map of Sutton, 1629. `Broxheade' and `Broxhedhill' occur as field names nearby (S1). An existing cottage/house is on the site of one of the buildings, but the rest have disappeared.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 11 1994 12:00AM