Monument record MRM 050 - Hill Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 2703 4641 (62m by 64m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||MARTLESHAM, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Cropmark of square enclosure (with rounded corners) with circa 60m sides (S1) (S2). Possible entrances in NE corner and on W side. Adjoins oval enclosure, MRM 049.
A rectilinear enclosure (within MRM 051) is visible on (S3) but it does not appear as described above and has therefore not been recorded within this record. Photographs (S1) and (S2) were not available for consultation (S4).
- <S1> SSF50066 Photograph: OS, AP. OS 92364 095 XX-JUN-1992.
- <S2> SSF50066 Photograph: OS, AP. OS 92363 109 XX-JUN-1992.
- <S3> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP (BQK89/90) 16-JUL-1974.
- <S4> SXS50100 Verbal communication: Newsome, S.. 2001 -. Suffolk Coastal NMP Project. Sarah Newsome 02/07/02.
- <S5> SXS50124 Photograph: Norfolk Landscape Archaeology. Norfolk Landscape Archaeology Air Photography. NAU AP JGC 6-11 July 1992.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Mar 4 2015 2:57PM