Monument record HNV 015 - The Bath House (1839); Pump House (1797); Hengrave Park
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 8212 6880 (50m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||HENGRAVE, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Bath house marked on 1839 tithe map located to the immediate south of the `Reed Pond' (S1, S4). Noted on 1797 map of Hengrave surveyed by Thomas Warren, although on this it is labelled the `Pump House' (S2).
With Hengrave Park - see HNV 010.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: (S2 - photocopy).
- <S1> SSF7428 Map: 1839. Hengrave Tithe Map. Hengrave Tithe map, 1839, SRO(B) T7/1,2.
- <S2> SSF21921 (No record type): Survey of Hengrave Park by Thomas Warren, 1797.
- <S3> SSF50114 Unpublished document: Evaluation Archive. Reilly ,D, 1999, Hengrave Hall and park evaluation.
- <S4> SSF23225 Unpublished document: Williamson,T. & Taigel, A.. 1992-1994. A Survey of Historic Parks and Gardens in Suffolk.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 2 2018 2:21PM