Monument record BRR 026 - Post Medieval building/house depicted on a map of 1597.

Please read our .

Summary

Building (house?) depicted on map of 1597.

Location

Grid reference Centred TL 7676 6288 (50m by 50m) (Approximate)
Map sheet TL76SE
Civil Parish BARROW, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK

Map

Type and Period (2)

Full Description

Building (house?) depicted on map of 1597. North of building (BRR 025), south west of Green Farm. Shown within road (now named Barrow Hill).

Sources/Archives (2)

  • <S1> (No record type): Map of Mannonior de Barroughe hall et fellon's, 1597 (Warren copy 1779).
  • <M1> Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: copy (S1).

Finds (0)

Protected Status/Designation

  • None recorded

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Events/Activities (0)

Record last edited

Jun 17 2013 3:36PM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.