Monument record BXT 020 - Black House; Fen Street End
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 8058 5097 (50m by 50m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BOXTED, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Windmill (smock mill) shown on maps from 1783 to circa 1882 (S1-S4)(R1).
- <R1> SSF12613 (No record type): OS, 1:10560 map, c.1882.
- <S1> SSF5313 (No record type): Dolman P, letter to SAU (EM), 1980.
- <S2> SSF7563 Cartographic materials: Hodskinson, J.. 1783. The County of Suffolk surveyed.
- <S3> SSF12862 (No record type): OS, 1st edition one inch map, 1836.
- <S4> SSF1417 Map: 1840/41. Boxted Tithe Map. Boxsted Tithe Map, 1841, SRO (Bury).
- <S5> SSF6503 (No record type): Flint B, Suffolk Windmills, 1979, 142.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 10 2016 2:46PM