Monument record WNT 048 - Park Farm 'site 2'
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 16752 61810 (200m by 155m)|
|Civil Parish||WINSTON, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
Rom scatter (S1).
Surface finds in Nov 1999 included pottery - samian and grey wares, ?1st-3rd century at least and tile fragments and a piece of undated mortar. One pottery base fragment is very burnt with an exterior slag-like deposit - ? Metalworking debris. Held at SCC
- FSF28593: ROOF TILE (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF28594: TESSERA (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF28595: POTTERY (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF28596: POTTERY SAMIAN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF28597: FLUE TILE (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF28598: COIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF28599: PIN (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 8 2020 2:36AM