Monument record CLA 042 - Stone Hall, Nethergate Street
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 76900 45221 (39m by 30m)|
|Civil Parish||CLARE, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Stone Hall is metnioned in documents since 1307, was sub manor of Clare in 1553 (Stone Hall al Stonehouse al Manse Manor) when granted by Crown to Thomas & George Golding. Buildings reconstructed 1931. Became Clare RDC HQ in 1949 (S1).
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 27 2006 4:59PM