Monument record BSE 341 - Post-medieval extraction pit, The Hyndman Centre
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 8513 6381 (11m by 9m)|
|Civil Parish||BURY ST EDMUNDS, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Evaluation at The Hyndman Centre, identified a large post-medieval chalk quarry or extraction pit of unknown dimensions (S1).
- <S1> SSF50587 Unpublished document: Muldowney, M.. 2010. Archaeological Evaluation Report, The Hyndman Centre, BSE 341.
- FSF47784: TILE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF47785: BRICK (18th century to 19th century - 1700 AD to 1899 AD)
- FSF47786: ANIMAL REMAINS (Unknown date)
- FSF47787: BOTTLE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Jun 14 2018 11:48AM