Monument record HRG 010 - Former Methodist Chapel and Boys Brigade Hall Building Recording
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 7702 5962 (37m by 11m)|
|Civil Parish||HARGRAVE, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
The Methodist Chapel was built in 1926 and constructed from brick with concrete rendering. It was largely unaltered, except for the additions of central heating, electricity, a toilet, new kitchen facilities and the associated minor structural changes. The Boys Brigade Hall was a large, reused WWII Nissen hut that was also largely intact, despite central heating and a small extension having been added. The Nissen hut was built of brick, with a metal superstructure, including a corrugated metal roof (S1).
- <S1> SSF54096 Unpublished document: Brooks, R. 2011. Building Recording Report, Former Methodist Chapel and Boys Brigade Hall, HRG 010.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Aug 2 2012 5:38PM