Monument record ADT 001 - Medieval pottery scatter. (Med)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 349 427 (100m by 100m) Centred on|
|Civil Parish||ALDERTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
C15-C16 pottery scatter retained by finder, Miss Gwen Dyke. (APs show mass of ditch systems and small ring ditches, possibly earlier ?) (S1)(S2).
October 1995: Oyster shells also reported on surface (S3). See also Un.
- <S1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, APs AUG 31 & 34.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. APs: CUCAP AUG 31 & 34; SAU AJE 5.
- <S2> SSF18568 (No record type): SAU, AP AJE 5.
- <M2> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish Files. Parish file: (S2).
- <S3> SSF1011 (No record type): Barker, G.. Barker G per SAU (Carr R D), finds report, October 1995.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 7 2013 10:55AM