Monument record BLB 061 - Former site of Blythburgh Railway Station
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 452 754 (110m by 37m)|
|Civil Parish||BLYTHBURGH, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Blythburgh railway station was opened in 1879 as part of the Southwold Railway (See SWD 041). The station was subsequently closed in 1929 when the line was closed. The station building has been demolished although one goods shed remains.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 20 2016 11:09AM