Monument record FSF 015 - Rectangular enclosure, unknown date
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 280 749 (269m by 302m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||FRESSINGFIELD, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Rectangular enclosure, traces field system. Entrance probably to SE. Not apparently related to moat FSF 001 (S1)(S2).
1976: Prehistoric rectangular enclosure at TM 279 749 (S3) c. 75m by c. 60m (S4).
- <M1> SSF38550 (No record type): APs: ADE 8 ADF 13.
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM27SE22.
- <S2> SSF332 (No record type): APs, SAU ADE 8, ADF 13.
- <S3> SSF58519 Unpublished document: Martin, E.. 1976. Prehistoric Crop-Mark Sites in Suffolk.
- <S4> SSF58525 Unpublished document: Martin, E. A. and Plouviez, J.. 1978. Prehistoric and Roman Cropmark Sites in Suffolk.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 3 2018 4:06PM