Monument record GFD 029 - Possible site of Glemsford Manor
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 824 480 (115m by 84m)|
|Civil Parish||GLEMSFORD, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Possible site of Glemsford Manor, current building situated on the site is 'clockhouse farm'. Given 'in frankalmoign to the Bishop of Ely' in 1361. Alienated to the crown in 1600. Owned in the 18th century by John Moore and in 1834 by John Wright (S1) (S2) (S3).
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Feb 15 2016 4:47PM