Monument record FEX 056 - Field system including a number of rectangular field boundaries, Cowpasture Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 29500 36200 (553m by 417m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||FELIXSTOWE, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Field system including a number of rectangular field boundaries, with three probable fields defined. A number of short parallel lengths of field ditch also occur just S of the three fields (S1)(S2).
Includes area of Rom pot scatter, FEX 011.
Also undated bronze ingot found probably while metal detecting in 2003 (S3).
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. APs: SAU ACX 20; NMR 1/90.
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP 1/90.
- <S2> SSF18333 (No record type): SAU, AP ACX 20.
- <S3> SSF50104 Digital archive: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service. Portable Antiquities Database. Minter, F., SCCAS. Sf10839. 2003.
- FSF31006: INGOT (Unknown date)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 20 2013 3:50PM