Monument record MNL 712 - Post medieval and a possible medieval pit at Rear of 33-39 Beeches Road
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 674 761 (27m by 31m)|
|Civil Parish||MILDENHALL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
2014: An archaeological evaluation revealed four post-medieval pits, an irregular pit containing a single sherd of medieval pottery and a single undated irregular pit. Although the medieval pottery may be residual, the pit is cut by one of the post medieval pits and therefore is earlier than these refuse pits (S1).
- <S1> SSF56743 Unpublished document: Beverton, A.V.. 2014. Land behind 33-39 Beeches Road, West Stow, Mildenhall: Archaeological Evaluation Report.
- FSF43311: POTTERY (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FSF43312: POTTERY (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF43313: BRICK (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF43314: TILE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF43315: NAIL (Unknown date)
- FSF43316: ANIMAL REMAINS (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Aug 23 2016 3:33PM