Monument record MNL 762 - 18th century Pit and spreadLand adjacent 17 Beeches Rd, West Row, Mildenhall
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 6748 7622 (4m by 3m)|
|Civil Parish||MILDENHALL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
2015: Evaluation identified a single pit and a spread of chalk rubble, both of which yielded material dated to the 18th century (S1).
- <S1> SSF58126 Unpublished document: Sommers, M.. 2015. Archaeological Evaluation, Land adjacent 17 Beeches Road, West Row, Mildenhall.
- FSF46088: POTTERY (17th century to 19th century - 1650 AD to 1800 AD)
- FSF46089: TILE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF46090: NAIL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF46091: ANIMAL REMAINS (Unknown date)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Nov 8 2017 11:31AM