Monument record SUS 010 - Stuston Common
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1350 7874 (12m by 212m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||STUSTON, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
An 18 foot road of compact gravel, cambered, found 9 inches below surface, running N-S. 70 feet E of building - see SUS 003 CRN 03932 (S1)(R1)(R2). Grid reference after (S1).
- <S1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Brown B, map 28.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: xerox of (R1).
- <R1> SSF6738 (No record type): Gale C H, Roman remains in Scole, PSIA, 22, 1936, 263.
- <R2> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM17NW3,.
- <M2> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Basil Brown archive: map.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Feb 13 1990 12:00AM