Poorly Located Find Spot record BNH 168 - Barnham General, (Mesolithic).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||TL 8690 7930 (point)|
|Civil Parish||BARNHAM, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Mesolithic finds from the parish of Barnham with no details of provenance beyond the parish (S1-S5)
Pre 1977: Tranchet Axe, (S5).
1933: Blade core, (S4). From "brick pit".
- <S1> SSF59353 Digital archive: Jacobi, R.. 2014. Palaeolithic and Mesolithic Lithic Artefact (PaMELA) database. 11304, 11309.
- <S2> SSF59354 Bibliographic reference: Billington, L, P.. 2016. Lithic Scatters and Landscape Occupation in the Late Upper Palaeolithic and Mesolithic: A Case Study from Eastern England.. M 786.
- <S3> SSF12208 Museum Record Card: Norwich Castle Museum Card..
- <S4> SSF15404 Museum Record Card: 1933. Oxford, Pitt Rivers Museum, 1933.
- <S5> SSF2745 Museum Record Card: BSEMH, card E190,.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Jul 13 2020 10:17AM