Monument record PSM 008 - Walnut Tree Field (Rom)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9391 5113 (118m by 91m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||PRESTON ST MARY, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Pottery scatter including samian and grey wares (late C1 and C4 forms). Near to ? larger concentration PSM 003 (S1).
1990-1994: Metal detected finds. Brooch fragment (probably CD) with elaborately pierced catchplate, Colchester derivative (double lug type), nail cleaner (S2).
Also IA pottery.
- FSF17791: POTTERY (Roman - 201 AD to 400 AD)
- FSF17792: POTTERY SAMIAN (Roman - 201 AD to 400 AD)
- FSF17793: COLCHESTER DERIVATIVE BROOCH (Roman - 201 AD to 400 AD)
- FSF17794: COLCHESTER BROOCH (Roman - 201 AD to 400 AD)
- FSF17795: COIN (Roman - 201 AD to 400 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 23 1995 12:00AM