Monument record OTY 008 - Cropmarks of a moat, two adjacent ponds and an outer ditched enclosure
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 196 540 (100m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||OTLEY, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
Cropmarks of a moat, two adjacent ponds and an outer ditched enclosure (S1). House shown here 1723 (S2), going out of repair 1807 (S3), cottage and garden + cottage pightle 1840 (S4), house gone by 1905 (S5). 1927 OS 1:2500 map shows the S arm of the moat, the ponds and the outer enclosure.
- <S1> SSF18767 (No record type): SAU, APs ADG 2, ADH 2.
- <M1> SSF44552 (No record type): APs: ADG 2, ADH 2.
- <S2> SSF10726 (No record type): Map of Charity Farm, SRO I C14/1/6.
- <S3> SSF22314 (No record type): Valuation of Charity Farm, SROI C1/2/31.
- <S4> SSF15273 Map: 1840. Otley Tithe Map and Apportionment. Otley tithe map & apportionment, 1840.
- <S5> SSF16474 (No record type): Podd S, Otley - Deben Valley Place Names, c.1990.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 8 2017 4:04PM