Monument record CDD 012 - Coddenham Baylham Roman Site
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 108 531 (284m by 308m)|
|Civil Parish||CODDENHAM, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Small area of rectilinear fields/enclosures.
Within CDD 003 Rom settlement but beyond identified occupation areas (S1).
- <R1> SSF18343 (No record type): SAU, AP ACZ 6, AJE 14,16,17, ALC 11.
- <M1> SSF37154 (No record type): APs: SAU ACZ 6, AJE 14,16,17, ALC 11.
- <S1> SSF5242 Unpublished document: Department of the Environment. Scheduling information.
- <M2> SSF37155 (No record type): SAM file:.
- <S2> SSF50249 Photograph: Norfolk Archaeological Unit. Air photograph. TJEP11,8,9,13 24 July 1992.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Mar 3 2015 1:31PM