Monument record HAD 007 - Single Bronze Age ring ditch
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0262 4319 (26m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||HADLEIGH, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch (single), circa 31m in diameter, close to HAD 031 ring ditch (S1)(S2)(S4).
2000: The ring ditch was identified as Bronze Age in date (See HAD 150) (S3).
- <S1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, APs ZC 69, CCR 56, BJQ 8.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. APs: CUCAP ZC 69, CCR 56, BJQ 8; SAU AGJ 10, AGP 15.
- <S2> SSF18841 (No record type): SAU, APs AGJ 10, AGP 15.
- <S3> SSF53746 Unpublished document: Everett, L & Boulter S. 2010. Archaeological Assessment Report on the Aldham Mill Hill, Hadleigh Excavations HAD 059.
- <S4> SSF60725 Unpublished document: Palmer, R.. 1998. Aerial Photographic Assessment: Aldham Mill Hill Stoarge Depot, TM0243, Hadleigh.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Nov 7 2022 10:37AM