Monument record RGL 001 - Ringshall Grange, formerly The Rectory
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 043 522 (197m by 143m)|
|Civil Parish||RINGSHALL, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (5)
Moat. Rhomboidal, wet, occupied, isolated. Description of parsonage house and glebe lands 1784 (S1). On the N side of the moat is a long terrace walk with a long pond or canal at each end, that at the E end has an ornamental mound beside it. Belvedere Field to the N (recorded 1826: S2) may commemorate a summer-house on the mound.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 28 1993 12:00AM