Monument record NYW 001 - Ring ditch of unknown date.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9329 3331 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||NAYLAND-WITH-WISSINGTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch, circa 27m diameter, ?egg shaped with at least two internal marks. Part of group, close to river (S1)(S2)(S3)(S4)(S5)(S6).
- --- SSF56439 Monograph: Colchester Archaeological Group. 2014. The Stour Valley: A Prehistoric Landscape.
- <M1> SSF46575 (No record type): APs: (S1)(S2)(S3)(S4)(S5)(S6).
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, APs TL 9233/1/11, 9333/1/12.
- <S2> SSF18436 (No record type): SAU, AP AFY 19.
- <S3> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, APs AFJ 47, 49, 1967; /CJC 73, 75, 1979.
- <S4> SSF17499 (No record type): RCHME, APs TL 9333/24/376, TL 9333/27/383, June 1976.
- <S5> SSF11052 (No record type): McMasters, I.. McMasters Mrs, AP.
- <S6> SXS50124 Photograph: Norfolk Landscape Archaeology. Norfolk Landscape Archaeology Air Photography. NAU AP TL933334 /JEM 2,3,4. 24-7-1992.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 12 2020 12:54PM