Monument record NYW 002 - Ring ditch of unknown date.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9335 3340 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||NAYLAND-WITH-WISSINGTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch, circa 25m diameter (S1)(S2)(S3). Part of group - also see NYW 1,3,4,16,20 & 21.
- --- SSF56439 Monograph: Colchester Archaeological Group. 2014. The Stour Valley: A Prehistoric Landscape.
- <M1> SSF46572 (No record type): APs: (S1)(S2)(S3)(S4).
- <S1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, APs AFJ 47, 49, 1966 & CJC 73, 75, 1979.
- <S2> SSF18436 (No record type): SAU, AP AFY 19.
- <S3> SSF17487 (No record type): RCHME, AP TL 9333/27/383 June 1976.
- <S4> SSF50025 Photograph: Essex County Council. Air Photograph. Essex C C, AP, CP/97/8/5 & 6, 1997.
- <S5> SXS50124 Photograph: Norfolk Landscape Archaeology. Norfolk Landscape Archaeology Air Photography. NAU AP TL933334, JEM 4,3,2 24-7-1992.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 22 2016 3:55PM