Monument record NYW 003 - Ring ditch of unknown date.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9336 3342 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||NAYLAND-WITH-WISSINGTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch, circa 20m diameter. Part of group - also see NYW 1,2,4,16,20 & 21 (S1)(S2)(S3).
- --- SSF56439 Monograph: Colchester Archaeological Group. 2014. The Stour Valley: A Prehistoric Landscape.
- <M1> SSF46573 (No record type): APs: (S1)(S2)(S3).
- <S1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, APs AFJ 47, 49,1966; CJC 73, 75, 1979.
- <S2> SSF18436 (No record type): SAU, AP AFY 19.
- <S3> SSF17488 (No record type): RCHME, AP TL 9333/27/383, June 1976.
- <S4> SXS50124 Photograph: Norfolk Landscape Archaeology. Norfolk Landscape Archaeology Air Photography. NAU AP TL933334, JEM 2-4 24-7-1992.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 22 2016 3:54PM