Monument record FAS 010 - Ring ditch of unknown date, visible as a cropmark.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 8433 6675 (50m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||FORNHAM ALL SAINTS, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Cropmark of ring ditch, circa 20m diameter (S1)(S2)(R1). In field in circa 1960, now built over by factory.
- --- SSF59830 Source Unchecked: RCHME?. Various. Field Investigators Comments. F1 JB 01-FEB-71.
- <R1> SSF3352 (No record type): CBA Gp 7, Bulletin 7, 1960, 7.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. AP: CUCAP ABM 14.
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL86NW16.
- <S2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP ABM 14, 1960.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Mar 9 2021 3:33PM