Monument record SLY 009 - Long linear field boundary running across SLY 016
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 227 364 (202m by 145m)|
|Civil Parish||SHOTLEY, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Long linear field boundary running across the N side of ring ditch SLY 016 and heading in a NE direction; a number of short lengths of field boundary are also associated (S1) (S2).
Adjoining and part of same system as SLY 006.
This record has not been revised as part of the NMP project as it is not clear which feature is being referred to and it will also be recorded in SLY 006. (S4)
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP 2/357, 3/359.
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. AP: NMR 2/357 3/359.
- <S2> SSF18326 (No record type): SAU, AP ACS 24, AGC 16, AGK 08.
- <M2> SSF35802 (No record type): SAU ACS 24 AGC 16 AGK 08.
- <S3> SSF50023 Photograph: Farrands. Air Photograph. 166.6/1977.
- <S4> SXS50100 Verbal communication: Newsome, S.. 2001 -. Suffolk Coastal NMP Project. Sarah Newsome 16/12/02.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Apr 29 2016 4:49PM