Monument record SPX 004 - Square enclosure noted on SAU AP 1976 (S1).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 383 815 (92m by 82m)|
|Civil Parish||SPEXHALL, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Square enclosure noted on SAU AP 1976 (S1)(S3) c. 65m long (S4).
Fieldwalked by P Warner 1978 - nil result (S2).
- <S1> SSF18357 (No record type): SAU, AP ADD 11, 5 July 1976.
- <M1> SSF36427 (No record type): AP : ADD 11 5/7/1976.
- <S2> SSF18164 (No record type): SAU (Plouviez J), undated.
- <S3> SSF58519 Unpublished document: Martin, E.. 1976. Prehistoric Crop-Mark Sites in Suffolk.
- <S4> SSF58525 Unpublished document: Martin, E. A. and Plouviez, J.. 1978. Prehistoric and Roman Cropmark Sites in Suffolk.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 4 2018 12:38PM