Monument record BRD 007 - Fenhouse Farm (Med)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 742 868 (367m by 291m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||BRANDON, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Scheduled Monument - Earthworks in Lt Ouse Valley (S1)
Bronze key, 8.8 cms long, said by London Museum to be Med, and Med bronze buckle found (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) with metal detector (S2).
1991: Part gilt bronze buckle metal detected (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s)(S3).
Also BA, IA, Rom & Un.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: (S2).
- <S1> SSF5242 Unpublished document: Department of the Environment. Scheduling information.
- <S2> SSF20640 (No record type): SAU, Plouviez J, Site Report, 20 March 1981 & January 1981.
- <M2> SSF40408 (No record type): SAM file:.
- <M3> SSF40409 (No record type): Museums file: (S3).
- <S3> SSF61 (No record type): Abbott Mrs per BSEMH (Mycock C), small finds list, 1991, 5 December 1991, ill.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Mar 9 2012 5:09PM