Monument record BRD 007 - Fenhouse Farm (Un)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 742 868 (367m by 291m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||BRANDON, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Earthworks in Lt Ouse Valley (S1).
Cropmarks extending S from BRD 008 include long field boundary ? and trackway, both in roughly N-S direction (S2)(S3). For further cropmarks, see BRD 010 & 039.
Also BA, IA, Rom & Med.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. APs: SAU ALD 9,10; CUCAP CC 22,23, NZ 65,66.
- <S1> SSF5242 Unpublished document: Department of the Environment. Scheduling information.
- <S2> SSF18887 (No record type): SAU, APs ALD 9,10, May 1980.
- <M2> SSF45472 (No record type): SAM file:.
- <S3> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, APs CC 22,23, 1949; NZ 65,66, 1954.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 9 2018 2:34PM