Monument record HAM 002 - Henham Park
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 4555 7797 (214m by 186m)|
|Civil Parish||WANGFORD WITH HENHAM, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Faint linear marks, rectangular enclosure (?) noted on SAU AP (S2).
March 2014. Lothingland, Lowestoft and North Suffolk Coast and Heaths National Mapping Programme.
Many linear features, possibly relating to a multi-period site, are visible on aerial photographs (S2-S4) as described above. The site polygon has been extended to the north and west to include additional linear ditches thought to be related to the site. Additional ditches possibly representing trackways and enclosures which may also relate to this site have been recorded to the north and south, as SHER WNF 046 and WNF 047.
E. Ford (Norfolk Historic Environment Service), 18th March 2014.
- <S1> SSF18460 (No record type): SAU, AP AGD 14, 15/7/1977.
- <M1> SSF36459 (No record type): AP : AGD 14, 15/7/1977.
- <S2> SSF18164 (No record type): SAU (Plouviez J), undated.
- <S3> SSX55041 Oblique Aerial Photograph: Oblique Aerial Photograph. SFU 11560/GD/14 01-JUL-1977 (EHA).
- <S4> SSX55025 Vertical Aerial Photograph: Vertical Aerial Photograph. OS/78103 V 008-009 19-JUN-1978 (EHA).
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Sep 25 2014 8:24AM