Monument record RGD 003 - Redisham Hall Park
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 402 860 (100m by 100m) Approximate|
|Civil Parish||RINGSFIELD, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Deserted village of Redisham (S1) (quoting (R1)). Nothing visible on available APs (S1). Adjacent St James Park.
In the grounds of Redisham Hall. Location approximate only?
See R1 and S3 for more information.
- <R1> SSF1200 (No record type): Beresford M, Lost villages of England, 1963, 387.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. AP : CUCAP AP PP 83, undated.
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM48NW14, 1978.
- <S2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP PP 83, undated.
- <S3> SSF53735 Index: English Heritage. Pastscape.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 18 2022 2:33PM