Monument record BCC 008 - 45 Coney Hill (BA)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 4346 8945 (101m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||BECCLES, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
BA urn (?) discovered in garden: pit dug into natural sand and gravel containing two sherds of prehistoric pottery, one plain and the second with stabbed decoration; both could be from a BA collared urn' (S1) (quoting (R1)). Pit believed to be genuine archaeological feature.
- <R1> SSF12267 (No record type): NWHCM, notes 591-974, 1975.
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM48NW15, 1978.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: (S2).
- <S2> SSF12255 (No record type): NWHCM, Norfolk Archaeol Index, primary record card, Suffolk, 1975.
- <S3> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- <S4> SSF60034 Personal Correspondence: Various. Oral information, correspondence (not archived) or staff comment. Inf N J Bakes..
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Oct 25 2021 4:10PM