Monument record BYG 007 - Mill Farm, Great Bradley
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 665 534 (41m by 46m)|
|Civil Parish||GREAT BRADLEY, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
Post mill shown on Hodskinson's 1783 map. Tower mill built on same site, on low mound, in 1839, demolished in 1949 (S1-S4).
Historic England Related Archives/Objects BF004529
- --- SSF59942 Index: Historic England. Related Archives/Objects from NRHE. BF004529.
- <S1> SSF50128 Bibliographic reference: Dolman, P. 1978. Windmills in Suffolk: a contemporary survey. 53.
- <S2> SSF6481 Unpublished document: Flint,B.. 1979. Suffolk Windmills.
- <S3> SSF5315 Personal Correspondence: Dolman P. 1990. Letter to SAU, `Suffolk Windmills on Maps', 1990.
- <S4> SSF59830 Source Unchecked: RCHME?. Various. Field Investigators Comments. F1 PAS 01-FEB-78.
- <S5> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Feb 3 2021 9:24AM