Monument record BRK 150 - Darmsden Hall Farm, Quarry Haul Road (PMed)

Please read our .

Summary

1994, Topsoil stripping showed, possible ditch with PMed tile, a possible pit with PMed brick and tile fill and a brick built drain, and one gunflint. Formerly recorded as BRK MISC.

Location

Grid reference TM 1047 5288 (point) (Centred on)
Map sheet TM15SW
Civil Parish BARKING, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK

Map

Type and Period (4)

Full Description

September 1994: Topsoil stripping showed minor points of interest: a possible ditch with PMed tile, a possible pit with PMed brick and tile fill and a brick built drain. Also noted along the length of the Haul Road was one gunflint.
Formerly recorded as BRK MISC.

Sources/Archives (2)

  • <S1> Unpublished document: Newman J. 1994. SAU, Newman J, summary monitoring report, 1994. SAU, Newman J, summary monitoring report, 1994.
  • <M1> Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. (S1).

Finds (3)

Protected Status/Designation

  • None recorded

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Events/Activities (1)

Record last edited

Dec 4 2019 3:58PM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.