Monument record FEX 095 - Felixstowe College
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 313 351 (101m by 101m)|
|Civil Parish||FELIXSTOWE, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (4)
April 1996: Evaluation in grounds of Felixstowe College revealed Med pit and ditches (Med?) - details in (S1)(S3. For desk-top see PMed.
For Un ditches and a wooden structure found to NW in same evaluation see FEX 094.
December 1996: Trial holes by RSA Geotechnics Ltd revealed a piece of large thick tile, possibly more "in a line" (S2).
- <S1> SSF18263 (No record type): SAU, Abbott C, SCCAS Report 96/11, April 1996.
- <M1> SSF45155 (No record type): Evaluation archive:.
- <M2> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: (S2).
- <S2> SSF7150 (No record type): Grew Mrs, note of telephone conversation with SAU (JP), December 1996.
- <S3> SSF50250 Article in serial: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. PSIAH 39 (1), p.95.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Nov 24 2022 11:33AM