Monument record LWT 022 - Old Hall, Gunton
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 5414 9571 (66m by 43m)|
|Civil Parish||LOWESTOFT, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Gunton Old Hall, near the church, is a building of some interest and antiquity (R1). Enlarged and improved by Hewling Luson in 1746 (S2). Now demolished (October 1967) (S1).
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM59NW6, 1968.
- <R1> SSF5143 (No record type): Dickinson P G M, The little guide to Suffolk, 1957, 176.
- <S2> SSF6993 (No record type): Goult W, A Survey of Suffolk Parish History, East Suffolk A-H, 1990.
- <S3> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Nov 2 2021 4:23PM