Monument record DAR 001 - Small rectangular Medieval moat, probably croft, unoccupied.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 408 701 (77m by 87m)|
|Civil Parish||DARSHAM, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Moat, small rectangle, probably croft, unoccupied (S1).
Marked as moat on OS 1:10560 undated (S1), 2 sides shown on OS 1:10000, in field (S3).
- --- SSF54455 Bibliographic reference: 1911. Victoria County History, Suffolk (VCH).
- <S1> SSF20897 (No record type): SAU, West S E.
- <S2> SSF15204 (No record type): OS, map 1:10560, undated.
- <S3> SSF15177 (No record type): OS, map 1:10000, 1982.
- <S4> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- <S5> SSF59830 Source Unchecked: RCHME?. Various. Field Investigators Comments. F1 NKB 19-JUL-74.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Oct 25 2021 12:10PM