Monument record IPS 361 - 30 St. Nicholas Street, Ipswich, (IAS 5103).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 16206 44312 (43m by 34m)|
|Civil Parish||IPSWICH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
1978: Middle & Late Saxon & Medieval pottery within 2.5m deep 11th or 12th Century pit (S1, S2).
- FSF28084: POTTERY IPSWICH (Middle Saxon to IPS: Early Late Saxon - 650 AD to 850 AD)
- FSF28085: POTTERY THETFORD (IPS: Early Late Saxon to 12th century - 850 AD to 1100 AD)
- FSF28086: POTTERY ST NEOTS (IPS: Early Late Saxon to 13th century - 900 AD to 1200 AD)
- FSF40453: POTTERY EARLY MEDIEVAL (IPS: Early Medieval - 1001 AD to 1150 AD)
- FSF40454: POTTERY (IPS: Late Medieval Transitional - 1451 AD to 1600 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Mar 11 2016 12:52PM