Poorly Located Find Spot record BTM 069 - Barton Mills, General, (Palaeolithic).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||TL 71 73 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BARTON MILLS, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Palaeolithic implements in Cambridge Museum (S1).
Formerly recorded as BTM MISC
- --- SSF6813 Article in serial: Whitaker et al. 1891. The Geology of parts of Cambridgeshire & of Suffolk. Geology of Cambs and Suffolk, 78 (? Geological Survey 1891).
- <S1> SSF54455 Bibliographic reference: 1911. Victoria County History, Suffolk (VCH). 256.
- <R2> SSF16653 (No record type): Proceedings Norwich Geology Society 1, 164.
- <S2> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card.
- <R3> SSF15569 Article in serial: Stokes. 1909. Communications made to the society. PCAS, 14, 1909-1910, 59.
- <S3> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card, 1976.
- <R4> SSF15587 Article in serial: Cambridge Antiquarian Society. 1915. Communications made to the Society. PCAS, 19, 1915, 99.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Sep 24 2020 10:19AM