Monument record FML 039 - Proposed Community Centre, Church Street
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 28571 63551 (36m by 31m)|
|Civil Parish||FRAMLINGHAM, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
2001: documentary research and 5 evaluation trenches prior to development located a few shallow pits and a shallow ditch of probable Medieval date and various redeposited & unstratified Neo, Roman, Med & PMed finds - details in S1.
- <S1> SSF51780 Unpublished document: Meredith, J.. 2001. Eval report. Proposed Community Centre, Church Street, Framlingham.
- FSF33127: POTTERY (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FSF33128: POTTERY (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF33129: POTTERY (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF33130: ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FSF33131: POTTERY THETFORD (IPS: Early Late Saxon to 12th century - 850 AD to 1100 AD)
- FSF33132: TILE (18th century - 1700 AD to 1799 AD)
- FSF33133: LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Mar 25 2011 3:48PM