Monument record IPS 619 - 100 Rope Walk, Ipswich.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1699 4430 (97m by 154m)|
|Civil Parish||IPSWICH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (4)
2010: Trenched evaluation revealed well preserved remains of 1840s terrace housing surviving within an open grassed area. Elsewhere within the evaluation area severe truncation of the natural subsoil was evident (S1).
- <S1> SSF50450 Unpublished document: Sommers, M.. 2010. Archaeological Evaluation Report, 100 Rope Walk, Ipswich, IPS 619.
- FSF34318: POTTERY (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF44161: BRICK (19th century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
- FSF44162: CLAY PIPE (SMOKING) (19th century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
- FSF44163: ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (19th century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
- FSF44164: TILE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF44165: RING? (18th century to 20th century - 1700 AD to 1999 AD)
- FSF44166: BOBBIN? (Undated)
- FSF44167: SLAG (Undated)
- FSF44168: UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Nov 15 2016 2:34PM