Monument record NDG 015 - Semer Borehole Pipeline, Anglian Water, Nedging-with-Naughton, (Prehistoric and Post Medieval)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 995 476 (265m by 271m)|
|Civil Parish||NEDGING-WITH-NAUGHTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
2015: Strip, Map, Record and Evaluation revealed one small pit, a post medieval ditch and struck flint dating from the Mesolithic to the Iron Age periods, as well as small quantity of Neolithic pottery (S1).
- <S1> SSF57906 Unpublished document: Jarosz-Blackburn, R.. 2015. Archaeological Strip, Map & Record and Trial Trench Evaluation, Semer Borehole Pipeline, Nedging-with-Naughton, Suffolk: Phase 1.
- FSF45305: POTTERY (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FSF45306: FIRED CLAY (Unknown date)
- FSF45307: BLADE (Star Carr Type Mesolithic to Early Neolithic - 9000 BC to 3001 BC)
- FSF45308: FLAKE (Mesolithic - 9000 BC to 4000 BC)
- FSF45309: CORE (Star Carr Type Mesolithic to Early Neolithic - 9000 BC to 3001 BC)
- FSF45310: CORE (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF45311: FLAKE (Middle Bronze Age to Early Iron Age - 1600 BC to 401 BC)
- FSF50025: FLAKE (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF50026: CORE (Later Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- FSF50027: RETOUCHED FLAKE (Later Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Jan 7 2020 12:52PM